November 5, 2012
- Circulation is authenticated through Millennium/Sierra subject to these restrictions:
- Patron CCARD is from a member library
- Patron record is not past Expiry Date
- Patron has fewer than 100 items charged (on Millennium/Sierra)
- Patron owes less than $25 (on Millennium/Sierra)
Patrons may select among 7, 10, and 14 days for both e-books and audiobooks. 14 days is the default.
Patrons may borrow up to 6 items combined (e-books and audiobooks) and have 6 holds combined (e-books and audiobooks). All item formats (Open ePub, Adobe ePub, Kindle, etc.) count toward this limit, except those titles available via the Additional eBooks – Always Available button.
Patrons have 72 hours from when the e-mail was sent to borrow the item. If they are at the checkout maximum, then they must return an item early in order to borrow the one on hold.
Patrons may return e-books early, except those in the Open ePub format. MP3 audiobooks are eligible for early return, but WMA audiobooks are not.
Renewals are not available at present. Patrons may borrow the item again (or go on the waiting list) when the lending period is over.